Wearing Instruction (KN95)
1. Face the side of the mask without the nose clip, and pull the ear straps with both hands so that the nose clip is above the mask.
2. Use a mask against your chin.
3. Pull the ear band behind your ear and adjust the ear band.
4. Place your fingers in the middle of the metal nose clip and press your finger inward while moving your fingertips along the nose clip to the sides to make the mask fit the nose.
5. Cover the mask with both hands and check the tightness of the mask to the face.